Tuesday, 31 July 2007

My search for L

My search is on. My search for love. Or should that be my search for lust. I'm not sure, I just know I want to find out more. Maybe I will type up what I find and learn, maybe I won't. I just know that this blog is a way of forcing me to make the changes and get started. I have been hiding for too long and I know I want more from life. So here I am, posting this in the hope that it will clear my mind and let me focus on what I really want. If anyone ever sees this, which I doubt, I'm sure it will look like self centered waffle, but for me it is the new start and effort in my life to experience the side of my life I have ignored so far. I have needs and I want to experience them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma. I like what you said about wanting to stop hiding. What are you looking for? Looking forward to finding out. x

Kitty said...

Hi emma. I stop by again today to see if there was an update.

I hope you decide to write about your daily search. There's a lot of people here who will give you tons of support.